Cara Conroy-Low, R.Ac, Dip. DTCM, B.A. (Hons)
Owner and Acupuncturist
Cara brings a joyful East meets West approach to holistic medicine. As a New Zealand-born citizen of the world, she spent the first half of her life in New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and China. Cara has trained in mind-body integrative health for over 16 years.
As a graduate from the Canadian Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Cara holds an Acupuncture Diploma and a Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine Diploma. She is a Registered Acupuncturist in BC. Her continual training and influences include:
- Intensive meditation and mind-body awareness training at Clear Sky Meditation Centre (2008-present) and Dharma Japan (2006-2008).
- Japanese Moxibustion mentorship with Felip Caudet, Physiotherapist & Moxibustion practitioner, Spain. Caudet Sensei is recognised as the fourth successor in the Isaburo Fukaya moxibustion lineage and developed Kinseikyu (postural adjustment with moxibustion).
- Classical Acupuncture mentorship with Dr Brenda Hood, Ph.D, R.Ac. (2020-present).
- Taichi Qigong Shibashi Teachers Training Program with Fabrice Piche (2020-present)
- Neurological Acupuncture and Classical Yuan Qi Acupuncture approaches with Dr Suzanne Robidoux PhD (2019)
Cara takes a whole person approach to health – all factors, previous history, injuries, surgeries, stress, diet and emotions are part of the full picture of any reduced function in our bodies. By pinpointing and addressing the blocks and helping our nervous system return to balance, our health can re-emerge and flourish naturally.
Book an Appointment
Would you like to book an appointment with Cara Conroy-Low in Cranbrook, BC?
Call 250-421-8280 or book online: