Balance, regenerate and reconnect with your wellness.
Get Started on your health journey today
How can we help you?
Our passion is simple: empowering you to live your life to the fullest. Your body has the ability to naturally heal itself, our job is to create the circumstances that allow for optimal healing, regeneration and ease.
Our mission is to realign all components of your being. When everything in you works together as a team, you will feel your best today, tomorrow and twenty years from now.
Do you suffer from chronic pain, anxiety, depression or fatigue?
Would you like to feel younger and more vibrant?
Do you have digestive, sleep, menstrual or prostate concerns?
Experience an effective, safe, drug free alternative.
Acupuncture’s benefits are immense. By stimulating the central nervous system, the brain increases circulation and sends anti-inflammatories and beta-Endorphin (a hormone that decreases bodily pain and stress) to the stimulated area. Acupuncture gives your body a chance to rest, which allows for profound healing to occur.
Acupuncture is one main pillar of Traditional Chinese Medicine. There are however several other important tools available in the Chinese medical tool kit. Based on a complete assessment and diagnosis, some other non-needle options may be recommended.
Acupuncture Services & Covid-19
The clinic is open for acupuncture services. To keep us all in good health, we are implementing various measures in the clinic – including sterilization of surfaces between patients, improved air filtration, and reducing contact amongst patients and staff.
Important Note: If you have been exposed to Covid 19, or in the past 14 days have had flu-like symptoms, travelled outside of Canada or have been asked to self-isolate, we will need to postpone treatment to a later date. Please call to discuss.
For other patients, because we are reducing points of exposure in the clinic, here are a few system changes that we need you to follow:
- Masks wearing is at your personal discretion. We recommend you wear a mask if you haven’t been fully vaccinated. If you would prefer your acupuncture practitioner to wear a mask (Cara is fully vaccinated), please let her know.
- Please bring a bottle of water, as well as a pair of shorts and t-shirt or tank top to change into at your session.
- Arrive 5 minutes before your appointment starts and wash your hands immediately upon arrival. Please come on your own unless your have mobility issues and need assistance.
- Next, go directly into the available/open treatment room that will be cleaned and ready for you, change into your shorts/t-shirt and make yourself comfortable on the treatment table until your practitioner enters the room. (If the doors are closed please wait in the waiting room).
- We will also be accepting contact-less payment methods only – credit card or e-transfers – and sending all receipts by email.
- We are also waiving any late cancellation fees for patients that develop any flu like symptoms within 24 hours of their appointment and need to reschedule on short notice.
- New patients have the option to conduct the initial consultation as a tele-medicine appointment online, if preferred.
Cara Conroy-Low, R.Ac. | Ph. 250-421-8280